Saturday, August 29, 2009

Yes, I'm back!



Hard to believe I know! This has been a hard summer for me to keep up with things. I was diagnosed with mantle cell lymphoma in April and have been going through aggressive chemotherapy and am ready now for an autologous stem cell transplant. I haven't been working on cards as much as usual and it was difficult to find something cheery to say in a blog. Now that I'm getting closer to getting through this, I'll try to do a little better. I go back in the hospital September 9th for my last chemotherapy and the transplant. It will be a long stay - 3 1/2 to 4 weeks, but I so want to get it over with.

This card is one I made to send to my neighbor who has been taking care of my pampered poodles while I've been in the hospital. I love the pleated technique on the bottom of the card. See splitcoaststampers for directions. Thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment