Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Get Well Card

I wanted to share the card I made for my daughter, Kristen to give to a friend of hers who is having her gallbladder removed. She is also newly engaged so notice the bling ;-) This stamp set is from Hannah Stamps and I used Copic markers to color it. Something I just started doing......pick the designer paper I want to use so I can get a color combo for the picture. Something so simple.....yet, I never thought of doing that. Makes it really easy to color that way and I like the look of the coorindated effect.

I went to Springfield today and had to stop at Michael's and Hobby Lobby. I found some new punches....edge and small punches that looked interesting to me. After trying them out, I know I'll be back with some of my 40% off coupons to stock up on more. These were at Michael's and are by EK Success. The edge punch I got had a moon and other figures that looked like they would be cute for a baby card. The small punch was a photo corner punch (small size with scalloped edges) which is so cute! I feel like I must enable some of you since Tori is always enabling me!! :-) Another border punch that was really cute had birthday candles all along it. Got to have it. Ok, that's enough for today. Run, don't walk to Michael's.

No comments:

Post a Comment