Monday, February 16, 2009

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #55



Here is my card for Taylor's cupcake challenge. Nothing like finishing up at 1:00 am! I had noticed where several people had said that this was a difficult challenge. I didn't think it looked that bad until I started working on it. It was harder than it looked...

I tried out my Copic marker air brush system for the first time. It's fun to use and gives a whole different effect. I probably wouldn't have made the background so dark if my gun hadn't left a dark blob of color. I think it will just take a little practice.

Hubby and I went to Springfield today and I bought a new paper cutter with my Michael's President's Day 50% off coupon. Got it home and it's missing a part so we will have to make a trip back to exchange it. The problem is, this was the last one on the shelf, so hopefully they will get more in soon.

It's about time I head to bed or I won't want to get up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment