Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mojo Monday #72


Mojo Monday #72

It's time for the Mojo Monday contest again! This sketch turned out so cute. This card has me so excited....you know when everything seems to fall into place? Very seldom does this happen for me, but this card did. Notice the "Be My Honey" in the heart and then the little bee flying by in the cirle punch? How cute is that?!! This was K&Co paper and it just seemed to work. I used dimensionals on the large rectangle and then again on the circle punch and flowers. Thought it needed something else so I added the red crystal dots to finish it off.

If only you could have seen me trying to photograph this card. I was inside and then outside, and back inside again. I always have trouble getting the colors to look right.

I used a Stampin Up stamp set for this card that I have had for a couple of years. When I first used it I was using colored pencils and now I have Copic markers. Does it ever make a difference in the way the coloring looks!

I'll quit jabbering now, but please leave a comment if you visit my site. I love hearing from you ;-)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie!
    Such an adorable stamp image and card! I like how you colored him! I like all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie-- Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I'm glad you enjoy it! A Target over an hour away would KILL me in gas prices! Lol... I'm 12 minutes away and I think THAT is too far! :) The owl card took some time... probably an hour--- maybe more, since I was watching a TV show at the same time, but longer than normal!! Once I figured out the eyes, it went much faster, I just couldn't get them to work right! I LOVE all of your cards--- they are some of my favorite stamp sets and companies! I'll stop back again and I became your first follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute is that image! And I love the bee and flowers! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! I love that paper you used! Great job with the sketch!

    ~lea

    ReplyDelete