Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!


I couldn't share this card until today since I hadn't given it to my friend (who checks my blog regularly. I wouldn't want her to get a sneak peak of her valentine ;-) The paper looked retro to me and I loved the way it coordinated with the image. So much fun, but I'm really tired of making Valentine's cards; how about you. I love them, don't get me wrong, but I start so early on the holidays that I get tired of them by the time they arrive. I've been making a few birthday cards, thank yous, etc before I hit St. Patrick's day with a vengeance. Really I don't make as many St. Pat's cards. Do you have fun plans for Valentine's Day? Would love to hear about them in a comment. We aren't doing anything too exciting. I'm perfectly content to stay tucked inside the warm cozy house when there's snow on the ground and it's gloomy outside. Who knows....maybe stamp a little, that sounds good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment